Tuesday, August 14, 2012

CrossFit

Last night I decided to go try out CrossFit. I went to CrossFit Vida in EspirituSanto Plaza in Brickell. It is only 5 minute walking distance from my apartment so I got there pretty fast.
Walking to CrossFit Vida in Brickell

You have to take 4 101 beginner classes before you can attend usual CrossFit sessions there; so I attended the first one which was more of an info session. But at the end there was a small workout which we had to do in order to understand what CrossFitting really is like. It took me 6 minutes and 50 seconds to complete the workout; which was basically running around the block, coming back in to the box(gym);
- 40 squats
- 30 cruches
- 20 pushups
- 10 pull-ups

We did not have a second to rest in between these so I was pretty tired at the end of the session. CrossFit is pretty intense training but I would recommend to any out there who does not have the time or the discipline to work out on their own. It doesn't take much of your time and it really is an intense workout...

CrossFit VIda Brickell

No comments:

Post a Comment